No way --- Yahweh

living the dream, not the American dream, just a dream I had this past summer that turned out to be very prophetic

Thursday, April 03, 2008




For those of you who know me I love fondue. It is great being able to relax and eat at your leisure, and just makes a great night being able to socialize over a hot pot of food. Also, chicks love fondue, fondue restaurants are a great date, and if you got the skills like me and your own fondue pot, making your own will really make them impressed. For Jory's birthday I decided to make her dinner, and surprised her with a night of fondue at my house, with the main fondue being a Crab and Cheddar fondue. I liked it so much that I decided to share the recipe.

3/4 cup Hard Cider or Beer
1 tbs Lemon Juice
Pinch Sugar
1 lb Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
2 tbs Flour
7 oz Lump Crabmeat
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Hot Pepper Flakes

Heat cider, lemon juice and sugar on low, Slowly mix in cheese and flour while stirring, Warm crabmeat separately (oven or microwave) Add crabmeat, salt and Hot Pepper Flakes to cheese

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home