No way --- Yahweh

living the dream, not the American dream, just a dream I had this past summer that turned out to be very prophetic

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Semester/Schooling coming to an end



It's my final semester of school, probably for the rest of my life, which is awesome but a little intimidating.  After this it's, finding a place to live, a job I like, and the rest of the fittings needed to complete someone's life.  The semester has been great, but the end of anything always scares me, fortunately I bought myself some time with signing a year long lease.  It looks like i'll be interning for the City of Chesapeake, VA next semester in their neighborhood services department, and then i'll be walking at graduation in may.  The last few weeks have been fun aside from studying and trying to get through my last semester, we had a Christmas formal at school, i've spent some good time with my roommates, I had the opportunity today to help out my friend who is a youth pastor at one of her youth events, and the weather has been amazing.  With that said, i'll be home on the 19th for 2 weeks at looking forward to every minute.  

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home