No way --- Yahweh

living the dream, not the American dream, just a dream I had this past summer that turned out to be very prophetic

Monday, December 03, 2007

Bring me back to the Livermore Valley



I am by no means a wine expert but after my short stint working at Wente vineyards and Murrietas well, I feel that at least have a taste for good wine.  However I recently experienced Virginia Wines for the first time at Williamsburg Winery.  I must say that I was more than disappointed.  It was very beautiful, and I did end up purchasing a bottle to drink in a park near the College of William and Mary, but CA wines are definitely in a league of their own in regards to other states attempts.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    My mom just got a bottle of Nth degree signed by Karl. I stole it and drank it in a park too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home