No way --- Yahweh

living the dream, not the American dream, just a dream I had this past summer that turned out to be very prophetic

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to VA



Well, it's been fun for a couple weeks hanging in Pleasanton.  It was good to see everyone, and spend some time with friends and family.  Top 5 things of my break in Pleasanton
5. Redcoats, a new bar, that just opened up, and me and ty-town have been known to go there multiple times in the same day. (See Pictures)
4. Going to Bakersfield - Most people think it sucks but I actually like a few things about it
3. Serving at the Haight Ashbury Food Program on Christmas with the Family
2. Eating all the avocados I want, seriously I love being home because it is like being in a supermarket but everything is free.
1. Fondue for New Years, a great time hanging with some really good friends in a great little fondue restaurant in berkeley, Fondue Freds.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    Good times are always had at Redcoast

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    That D-Bo is so fine.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As always, I enjoyed seeing you at fondue freds!
    -Kendra

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As always, I enjoyed seeing you at fondue freds!
    -Kendra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home